13 avenue Victor Bouthillier Hôtel de Clerjotte
Phone : +33 (0)5 46 09 21 22
Fax : +33 (0)5 46 09 75 60
Île de Ré has been successively a land of passage and commercial exchanges, a land of defence thanks to its fortifications, a land of exile for convicts, and a land of refuge for tourists. As a matter of fact, Ré has provided various faces over the course of time. Numerous artists have been inspired by its light and landscapes. As it places Île de Ré and the Rétais at the heart of the topic, the exhibition makes discover or rediscover the rich Rétais art and history collections of Ernest Cognac Museum.
- Conducted tours of exhibitions and fortifications
- Workshops for children aged 4-12 years
- Participation in the Nuit des Musées (Night of Museums). Rendez-vous aux jardins (Garden Festival) and Journées du Patrimoine (Heritage Days).
- 1 October to March:
10am-12noon and 2-5pm weekdays,
2-5pm Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- April to June and September:
10am-1pm and 2-6pm weekdays,
2-6pm Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- 1 July to 31 August : 10am-7pm
Closed 1 January, 1 May, 1 November, 11 November and 25 December.
|Child rate||2.50 €||de 6 à 18 ans|
|Free||/||/||- 6 ans|
|Group||2.50 €||+ 20 pers.|