from 28/08/2022 to 04/09/2022
2 adults 1 accommodation
Particulier

Watine Patrick

Furnished accommodation -
203 Rue Du Moulin - 17940 RIVEDOUX PLAGE
  • Sans titre
  • Sans titre
  • Sans titre
  • Sans titre
  • Sans titre
  • Sans titre
  • Sans titre
  • Sans titre
  • Sans titre
  • 20210615_061446_HDR
Prices for your search
from 28/08/2022 to 04/09/2022
2 adults 1 accommodation
Special offer: just for you on the same dates!
Choose your accommodation
Choice validated for the offer
Vue de la fenêtre

Petite maison bord de mer

1 queen-size bed and 1 single Sofa bed (possibility baby bed)
See more
9561453
Our little house is on the seafront rue du Moulin (at tide). This dike is prohibited to car traffic. Only pedestrians and cyclists will pass in front of the house, not to mention the seagulls!
You are in the center of the village, close (5 minutes walk) to shops and the market which is held daily in season.
The house, completely independent, has a front part on the direct seafront with a kitchen living room upstairs, a small office and a mini shower room on the ground floor, Separated by the patio (long sunny) you have the master bedroom (queensize bed) with adjoining shower room.
A covered porch can shelter your bikes, windsurfers or canoe.
Arrival hour : from 14:30
Departure hour : until 10:00
Services
  • Baby cot
  • Cable / satellite
  • Child's bed
  • Dishwasher
  • Double-glazed windows
  • Electric kettle
  • Free WIFI
  • Freezer
  • Grille-pain
  • Hairdryer
  • Kitchen – kitchenette
  • Kitchenette
  • Microwave
  • Mini-bar
  • Non-smoking rooms
  • Oven
  • Private clothes dryer
  • Private terrace
  • Private washing machine
  • Refrigerator
  • Safe-box
  • Separate toilet
  • Shower
  • Television
  • Towel dryer
  • Washing machines

Rack Rate

Best price for this offer
100% online payment
Cancellable offer with fees
  • 15 to 30 days before arrival, 30% of the amount of your reservation
  • 3 to 14 days before arrival, 50% of the amount of your reservation
  • No show, 100% of the amount of your reservation
Included : supply of sheets and household linen, wifi, tourist tax and end-of-stay cleaning
€800.00
For 7 nights, 2 pers.
Only 1 offer left
The price is indicated per week. Reduction of 10% on the total price for a rental of 2 weeks, 20% for a rental of 3 weeks and 30% for a rental of 4 weeks.

Watine Patrick

Furnished accommodation -
203 Rue Du Moulin - 17940 RIVEDOUX PLAGE
Sans titre
Sans titre
Sans titre
Sans titre
Sans titre
Sans titre
Sans titre
Sans titre
Sans titre
20210615_061446_HDR
Close
Notre petite maison est située à Rivedoux, en bord de mer immédiat.  La rue du moulin (à marée)  longe la mer et n'est accessible qu'aux piétons et cyclistes (et mouettes...).
La maison se divise en deux parties séparées par un  patio longtemps ensoleillé. En front de mer, le bâtiment principal avec un séjour cuisine à l'étage d'où vous avez une très belle vue mer et,  en rez-de-chaussée, un petit bureau et une petite salle de douche. Au fond se trouve la chambre (lit Queensize) avec la salle de bains attenante (douche à l'italienne).
Un grand auvent pourra abriter vos vélos, matériel de plage, planches et canoes.
A proximité immédiate (5 minutes à pieds), vous avez tous les commerces et le marché qui se tient tous les jors en saison. L'arrêt d'autobus est également à minutes à pieds de la maison. L'auobus vous emmène en 20 minutes à La Rochelle (coût 2 Euros) ou aux autres villages de l'Ile de Ré. Ceci pour ceux et celles qui ne désirent pas faire de vélo car la bicyclette reste le moyen privilégié de découvrir Ré la Blanche.

 

Services

  • Barbecue
  • Coffee maker
  • Courtyard
  • Dishwasher
  • Freezer
  • Hairdryer
  • Heating
  • Linen rental
  • Lounge
  • Microwave
  • Non-smoking rooms
  • Oven
  • Pets allowed
  • Private washing machine
  • Sheets and linen included
  • Television
  • Terrace
  • Vacuum cleaner

Payment methods

  • Cheques

Spoken language

English
German