ÉCOLE DE VOILE DE LOIX PAR ILE DE RÉ VOILE
Sports Initiation , Course , Equipment hire , Introductory course , Advanced course , Sports activities , Canoe & Kayak , Canoe , For children , Sailing sports , Sailing at Loix
See photos (6)
We are looking for the best prices
ILE DE RÉ VOILE - FFV sailing schools - Loix, Couarde sur Mer and Bois Plage in Ré - Catamaran lessons and rental, windsurfing, kayaking, surfing and stand up paddle boarding.Ile de Ré Voile, Loix's sailing school, welcomes you in July and August on the beach of Petite Tonille.
We offer you :
- Moussaillons lessons (for 4 - 7 year olds): 120 €
- Children's catamaran lessons (from 7 years old): 120 €
- Teen catamaran lessons (from 11 years old): 140 €
- Family catamaran lessons (all ages): € 140
- Windsurfing lessons (from 10 years old): 140 €
Prices indicated for 5 sessions, other formulas available. The lesson times are defined according to the tide times: www.ilederevoile.com/loix/cours
Catamarans, windsurfers, kayaks and stand up paddle are available for hire. We provide shorty suits and life jackets.
Special formulas for groups (works councils, seminars, bachelor / bachelor party ...).
All of the activities are supervised by a team of professionals: qualified and experienced instructors.
Structure affiliated to the French sailing federation.
You can also find us at La Couarde and Bois Plage.
- Airport/airfield : Aéroport at 28 km
- Railway station : Gare SNCF at 32 km
- Public transport : Bus - arrêt Château d'eau at 1 km
- Sea view
- Spoken languages
Contact by email
- See all reviews
- Payment methods
- From June 29, 2020 until August 28, 2020