Come and visit us, and discover the secret of the perfect combination of tradition and modernity.Sheltered by the Gulf Stream and rocked by the mild Atlantic climate, the vineyards of the island slowly mature in the Charentais sun. Created by a character soil and expertise several hundred years old, the vine products are awaiting you at the wine cellar of the Coopérative des Vignerons at Bois-Plage.
You’ll be offered:
> white, rosé and red still wines which will be perfect accompaniments to seafood, fish and grilled meats,
> white and rosé sparkling wines which will wonderfully combine with desserts,
> white and rosé Pineau wines which are magnifi cently flavoured and deliciously sweet,
> Cognac which provide subtle and delicate aromas.
Visit our wine stores
July / august : from 10.30am (duration : 1h30) to 3.30pm (duration : 20mn)
Throughout the year for groups on request.
The cooperative wine cellar of the ‘Vignerons de l’Île de Ré’ opens its doors free of charge Mondays to Fridays, 10.30am-12noon in July and August. Our walking tour will help you discover all the secrets of the production of Pineau, wines and Cognac right at the heart of the distillery and ageing wine storehouses. Wine tasting at the wine warehouse at the end of the visit.
Reception and wine tasting :
In the stroreroom, advice given by oenologist and professional winemakers.
- July / August : Monday through Saturday 9.am - 7.pm and Sunday 10.am - 1.pm
- From April to June : Monday through Saturday 9.am - 12noon and 2 - 6pm
- September : Monday through Saturday 9.am - 12noon and 2 - 6.30pm
- From October to March : Monday through Friday 9am - 12noon and 2-6pm
- Airport/airfield : Distance de l'aéroport at 12 km
- Railway station : Distance de la gare SNCF at 15 km
- Public transport : Carrefour Gros Jonc 2 at 1 km
- Spoken languages
- Guided tours
• Rampe d'accès
- Mobility impaired
- Payments methods
Add a review
There is no review about Les Vignerons De L'ile De Re, be the first to leave one !