A map of the 110 km cycling paths on Ile de Ré
The map includes itineraries that cross the bridge between La Rochelle and Ile de Ré, going on to Portes-en-Ré, through La Flotte, Saint-Martin-de-Ré, Ars, La Couarde, the Baleines lighthouse, Sainte-Marie-de-Ré, Rivedoux, the markets, and much more.
Respect road rules when cycling around Ile de Ré:
- cycle on the right,
- cycle at a moderate speed,
- be cautious at junctions and respect STOP signs,
- don’t forget helmets for your children, and even for yourselves,
- stay on marked paths and trails,
Cyclist information centres are open from 1st July to 31st August to inform you about the island’s cycling paths
4 information centres are located close to the cycling paths at:
- Sablanceaux – Rivedoux-Plage
- Gros Jonc - Le Bois-Plage-en-Ré
- Le Martray - Ars-en-Ré
- La Maison du Fier - Les Portes-en-Ré
The Vélo-Mouettes shuttle service transports you and your bike between stops located near each cyclist information centre: €1 per person per trip with a trailer for your bike.