ATELIER MER PAR LES ÉCOGARDES - DÉCOUVERTE DE L'ESTRAN
For children , Nature and relaxation , Nature outings at Loix
Workshop Mer, visit the foreshore proposed by ecoguards Ré Island for adults and children over 6 years old (accompanied by an adult).
Evolving on the different floors of the foreshore, ecoguards guide participants in the discovery of the environment and bring their environmental vision.
24 persons maximum.
Duration: about 2 hours
- Presentation of ecoguards missions.
- Concept of mariculture rétaises on the foreshore (locks and oyster farms).
- Discover the 3 areas of the foreshore (low, middle and high) with plant and animal populations that inhabit them.
- Differentiation of animals and explanation of their lifestyle (travel, diet, reproduction, ...)
- Discover the foreshore and its importance to the environment.
Provide clothing suitable for weather conditions, boots (or shoes ranging in water), sunscreen, sunglasses.
Booking (required) in the Tourist Information Bureau of the island of Ré.
Contact by email
- See all reviews
- On July 21, 2020 from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- On August 20, 2020 from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM