ATELIER MER PAR LES ÉCOGARDES - LES MILLE ET UNE VIES DU HAUT DE PLAGE
For children , Nature and relaxation , Nature outings at La Couarde-sur-Mer
Atelier Mer, les mille et une vies du haut de plage proposed by the eco-guards of the Ile de Ré for adults and children over 6 years old (accompanied by an adult).
Equipped with a bag and small naturalist's equipment, the participants are led to search for the hidden treasures of the foreshore.
Maximum 24 participants.
Duration: about 1H30
Reservation required at the reception desk - meeting place given at the time of booking.
- Presentation of the ecoguards' missions.
- Presentation of the sea leash and its ecological functions.
- Search for treasures on the sea leash accompanied by the ecoguards' explanations.
- Recovery of treasures to make a work of land art.
Provide clothing adapted to the weather conditions, sun protection, sunglasses.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- At the seaside
- Near the beach
Contact by email
- See all reviews
- On August 4, 2020 from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM