Behind every tree, behind every blade of grass ... hides a story!
Let's see the forest otherwise, listen to the song of the birds, discover together some secrets of the local flora and my favorites to the rhythm of a harmonica vagabond!
Every Thursday morning from 10:30 to 12:30, duration: 2 hours.
Everyone: adults or families from 6 years old.
Meet at 10:15 in Sainte-Marie de Re, chemin des Roberdes, next to the fire station, opposite the bus station.
Rates: 10 € / adult and 5 € / child under 10 years.
Other possible days on appointment for groups (+ Easter weekends, Ascension, Pentecost) ...
ON BOOKING BY TELEPHONE OR E-MAIL WITH THE CONTEMPORARY at 06 23 01 70 35.
Wear closed shoes.
- TALKED WALK IN THE MARSHES SALANTS OF ARS IN RE ON TUESDAY MORNING, by the same storyteller ...
- Talked evening, in your establishment, in your garden, in your gallery ...
- Tales for an anniversary, a wedding ...
- Children workshops around the story (several themes).
- Other tailor-made projects ...
- In a village
- In the forest
- Payments methods
Add a review
There is no review about Balade Contee Dans Les Bois De Sainte-Marie, be the first to leave one !