- Fish locks are an inherent part of the cultural heritage of Ile de Ré. Forming a horseshoe they are real «fish traps». Today there are only about 15 fish locks left on Ile de Ré. The reconstruction-work was done by volunteer-members and inhabitants of Loix.
- At the seaside
- Animals accepted
- Payments methods
- On July 16, 2018 from 14:00 at 14:00
- On August 14, 2018 from 13:45 at 13:45
- On September 12, 2018 from 13:30 at 13:30
- On October 26, 2018 from 12:30 at 12:30
Add a review
There is no review about Visite Guidée De L' Écluse A Poissons La Verdonnais, be the first to leave one !