CNPA - CENTRE NAUTIQUE MULTI ACTIVITES LA FLOTTE
Sports Initiation , Course , Equipment hire , Multiple activities , Unsupervised activities , Introductory course , Advanced course , Watersport activities , Sports activities , Canoe & Kayak , Sea kayaking , Swimming , Windsurfing , For children , Sailing sports , Stand Up Paddle , Sailing at La Flotte
See photos (5)
SAILING AND SWIMMING MULTI-ACTIVITY NAUTICAL CENTRE – LA FLOTTESince 1966, CNPA, the multi nautical activity centre (catamaran, windsurfing, boat license, swimming, beach club) has been welcoming you at La Flotte en Ré, Rivedoux-Plage and St Martin de Ré.
Club de La Flotte is situated on the north coast of Île de Ré, 400m from the centre of the village.
It has been awarded AFNOR-FFV quality label (only 4 clubs in Île de Ré), French Sailing School guarantees all year round: :
- Ully-qualified instructors (instructors’ training centre) : all our instructors hold AMV or BEES state qualifications. Safety is provided with 1 motor boat PER TRAINING COURSE + 1 general safety boat + Radio link !
- High-quality structure: changing rooms, showers, classrooms, organised welcome...
- Adapted equipment : the club offers several homogeneous fleets of boats that are adapted to your level and tastes… Stable boat if you are a beginner, group boat to sail with your family and supervised by an instructor, sport catamaran to improve your skills or rent, homogeneous fleets for the reception of groups of adults and school children (40 persons maximum), etc.
Wetsuit provided free of charge on request.
> Several options:
Catamaran, windsurfing, Catamaran Cruiser:
Private lessons, first sailings for 1 to 7 persons (family, groups of friends,…) From March to November.
Swimming: private lessons for children aged 4 and over (2 children maximum) in heated pool – July and August
Catamaran, Funboat, windsurfing, Catamaran Cruiser:
training course of 3 to 5 days duration. Children (aged 5 and over), teenagers and adults – April to October
Free sailing on Saturdays for trainees participating in 5-day training courses
Dinghy, Catamaran, windsurfing, Funboard, Sup Paddle for hire – March to November
Sports club, regattas, practices – All year round
> Where to find us?
Base nautique de La Flotte – Tel: 0033 5 46 35 62 05
- Sea view
- Spoken languages
Contact by email
- See all reviews
- Parking nearby
- Activities room
- Separate toilet
- Reception for young people
- Activity for 3-6 years
- Activity for 6-12 years
- Activity for over 12 years
- Swimming pool
- Stand Up Paddle
- Sailing - Windsurfing
- Payment methods
From 38 € to 175 €
From 42 € to 175 €
From 10 € to 98 €
From 80 € to 560 €