Home / To see and do / Nautical activities / Nautical sports / CNPA - CENTRE NAUTIQUE MULTI ACTIVITES RIVEDOUX - Sports Initiation - Rivedoux-Plage
SAILING AND SWIMMING MULTI-ACTIVITY NAUTICAL CENTRE – RIVEDOUXSince 1966, CNPA, the multi nautical activity centre (catamaran, windsurfing, boat license, swimming, beach club) has been welcoming you at La Flotte en Ré, Rivedoux-Plage and St Martin de Ré.
Rivedoux-Plage Club is situated in the south beach of Rivedoux, without tide constraints.
It has been awarded AFNOR-FFV quality label (only 4 clubs in Île de Ré), French Sailing School guarantees all year round: :
- Ully-qualified instructors (instructors’ training centre) : all our instructors hold AMV or BEES state qualifications. Safety is provided with 1 motor boat PER TRAINING COURSE + 1 general safety boat + Radio link !
- High-quality structure: changing rooms, showers, classrooms, organised welcome...
- Adapted equipment : the club offers several homogeneous fleets of boats that are adapted to your level and tastes… Stable boat if you are a beginner, group boat to sail with your family and supervised by an instructor, sport catamaran to improve your skills or rent, homogeneous fleets for the reception of groups of adults and school children (40 persons maximum), etc.
Wetsuit provided free of charge on request.
> Several options:
Catamaran, windsurfing, Catamaran Cruiser:
private lessons, first sailings for 1 to 7 persons (family, groups of friends,…) From March to November.
Swimming: private lessons for children aged 4 and over (2 children maximum) in heated pool – July and August
Catamaran, Funboat, windsurfing, Catamaran Cruiser:
training course of 3 to 5 days duration. Children (aged 5 and over), teenagers and adults – April to October
Free sailing on Saturdays for trainees participating in 5-day training courses
Dinghy, Catamaran, windsurfing, Funboard, Sup Paddle for hire – March to November
Sports club, regattas, practices – All year round
> Where to find us?
Ecole de Voile de Rivedoux-Plage – Plage Sud - Tel: +33 (0)5 46 35 62 05
- Airport/airfield : Distance de l'aéroport at 4 km
- Railway station : Distance de la gare SNCF at 15 km
- Public transport : Sablanceaux at 400 m
- Sea view
- Spoken languages
- Quality standards
- Tourism and handicap
- Activity for 3-6 years
- Activity for 6-12 years
- Activity for over 12 years
- Organised sports activities
- Swimming pool
- Multiple sessions
- Stand Up Paddle
- Sailing - Windsurfing
- Payments methods
From 110 € to 170 €
From 10 € to 98 €
From 80 € to 560 €
From 89 € to 170 €
Add a review
Super équipe avec une organisation au top. Très convivial, je reviendrai en famille pour une semaine de folie.