ÉCOLE DE VOILE DU BOIS-PLAGE PAR ILE DE RÉ VOILE
Sports Initiation , Course , Equipment hire , Unsupervised activities , Introductory course , Advanced course , Watersport activities , Sports activities , Canoe & Kayak , Sea kayaking , Multisport , Windsurfing , Sailing sports , Surfing , Sailing at Le Bois-Plage-en-Ré
See photos (10)
We are looking for the best prices
ILE DE RÉ VOILE - FFV sailing schools - Le Bois Plage en Ré, La Couarde sur Mer and Loix - Lessons and catamaran rentals, windsurfing, kayaking, surfing and stand up paddle boarding.Ile de Ré Voile, Bois Plage en Ré sailing school, welcomes you from April to September on Gros Jonc beach (second cabin on the right of the descent).
We offer you :
- Children's catamaran lessons (from 6 years old): 120 €
- Teen catamaran lessons (from 11 years old): 140 €
- Family catamaran lessons (all ages): € 140
- Adult catamaran lessons: 160 €
- Beginner and advanced windsurfing lessons (from 10 years old): € 130 and € 150
Prices indicated for 5 sessions, other formulas available.
Catamarans, windsurfers, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards are available for hire. We provide shorty suits and life jackets.
Special formulas for groups (works councils, seminars, bachelor / bachelor party ...).
All of the activities are supervised by a team of professionals: qualified and experienced instructors.
Structure affiliated to the French sailing federation.
You can also find us in Loix and La Couarde sur Mer.
Book your lessons directly on our website www.ilederevoile.com
- Public transport : Gros Jonc at 500 m
- Airport/airfield : Distance de l'aéroport at 18 km
- Railway station : Distance de la gare SNCF at 30 km
- Sea view
- Near the beach : Distance de la plage
- Spoken languages
Contact by email
- See all reviews
- Activity for 6-12 years
- Activities for ages 6 to 9
- Activities for ages 9 to 12
- Activity for over 12 years
- Organised sports activities
- Supervised swimming
- Supervised beach
- Stand Up Paddle
- Sailing - Windsurfing
- Payment methods
- From April 6, 2020 until September 13, 2020